Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What would I like to achieve this semester..

I would like to achieve for this semester is I want to finished my study with the successful achievement. I want to get 3.5 pointer and above so I can get ‘Anugerah Dekan’. Besides that I also want to achieve my CGPA about 3.5 and above so I can futher my study for the next semester without any problem. For this semester, I have two kitchen’s class that are for western food and another is pastry. So from both kitchen’s class, I want to get ‘A so that I can be a good chef in the future. In this semester also provided another six subjects there are fundamental of marketing, preparatory course for muet, French, applied food science, civilization of Islamic and the last one is co-curriculum. Even though the subjects for this semester lots but this cannot be a reason why I must stop from study and give up. With the support that are given from my family, friends and lectures, I believe that I can study very well. I always motivated myself with the good advices so that I can being a good and clever students.

2 comments: